As stated in our Constitution and Bylaws, The National Order of Trench Rats is a fraternal and philanthropic organization.
Eligiblility consists of the following:
1. Any veteran is potentially eligible for membership in the National Order of Trench Rats who by their personal work, aid, help, effort, sacrifice and service, has shown their devotion to the best interest and welfare of veterans, their dependents and survivors.
2. Membership by application is encourage. Any eligible person may become a member only by written recommendation of two members who will vouch that they meet the eligibility requirements.
3. Any person eligible for membership as required by Article 12 of the Constitution and Bylaws may become a life member of the NOTR by the payment of a lump sum as follows:
Up to age 80 on July 1st $150.00
81 and over on July 1st $00.00
4. Partial payment of not less than thirty dollars ($30.00) may be made provided that the balance of the life membership fee must be paid "within two (2) years from the date of the application or all partial payments will be forfeited."
5. The following forms will be filled out and mailed to:
along with your payment.
Payments may be made by clicking the Membership button below. Be sure that your name, dugout number and telephone number is written in the comments section. No membership card will be issued until all paperwork is received at Imperial HQ.